This Website is provided by DigiKats
DigiKats is an online service providing a platform that applies registration and service purchase through paper signed agreement by the two parties.
- How this Website works
The user needs to send a request or message after choosing the relevant package of services therefore getting in touch with the service provider for upcoming work.
- Project Cancellation
Each project has its scheduled deadline so the cancellation penalties depend on how much work has been done.
For E.g. if the project is canceled within 3 days after the contract, no penalties are charged
Let’s say the project deadline is 6 months, the following terms will be in user:
- If the project is canceled after 1 month, the user will be charged 30% of the full project
- If the project is canceled after 3 months, the user will be charged 70% of the full project
- the project cannot be canceled after 4 months of work
- Website Deletion
After handing the project to the user the website can be deleted by the user if the business is no longer active, or the user may contact DigiKats for deletion. No charges will be required.
- Content on DigiKats
The website content is unique and it’s not possible to copy-paste it.
- Content provided by users
DigiKats is responsible for all the content of the clients and we highly ensure that it will not be shared with other users.
- Service Purchasing Rules
6.1. Users must choose the desired Product and submit their purchase selection.
6.2. Users may submit the purchase after reviewing it
6.3. When purchasing a package/service a contract is signed between the two parties with certain rules and deadlines concerning each service. The following points may apply for service revision/edit/change after the parties have submitted the agreement:
- Logo creation – revision/edit/change 3 times, the 4rth revision/edit/change apply extra payment.
- Content writing – revision/edit/change 2 times, the 3rd revision/edit/change apply extra payment
- Mobile App Development – different extra payments apply for minor revision/edit*, and major revision*
- Web Development – different extra payments apply for minor revision/edit*, and major revision*
- UI/UX and Graphic Design – revision/edit/change 2 times, the 3rd revision/edit/change apply for an extra payment.
- 3d Modelling prices vary according to the project size. revision/edit/change 2 times, the 3rd revision/edit/change applies for an extra payment.
* minor: color, image, position
* major: additional page, page changing
- Order Submitting
When the user submits an order, the following applies:
- The submission of order determines contract conclusion and therefore creates for the User the obligation to pay the price, taxes, and possible further fees and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In case the purchased service requires active input from the User, such as the provision of personal information or data, specifications, or special wishes, the order submission creates an obligation for the User to cooperate accordingly.
- Upon submission of the order, Users will receive a receipt confirming that the order has been submitted and the service provider will contact you as soon as possible.
All notifications related to the described purchasing process shall be sent to the email address provided by the User for such purposes.
Users are informed during the purchasing process and before order submission, about any fees, taxes, and costs (including, if any, delivery costs) that they will be charged.
Prices on this Website are displayed:
- including all applicable fees, taxes, and costs;
- including all applicable fees, taxes, and costs;
Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. All payments are independently processed through third-party services.
- Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees are liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers, and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
- Service reselling
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this Website and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
- Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
- Assignment of Contract
A contract must be signed between the user and service provider and in case of any edits addendums will be created for the existing contracts. The user will receive the contract via mail, print and sign it, scan and send it back.